The 6-years* path involves obtaining a double degree in Osteopathy and Physiotherapy at the end of the study course which will be held in Malta and Italy in compliance with Italian regulations.
Both qualifications provide for the registration in the Professional Register of Malta, allowing then, through the EU Directive 2005/36, to be able to exercise the Professions in all European states, including Italy, and non-European ones.
Are you interested and would you like to know our reality closely?
Contact Annalisa Fanni, Orientation and Registration Responsible Office email@example.com.
95% start working 3 months after graduation
*Degree in Osteopathy and Physiotherapy with recognition of training credits in common between the two courses.
- obtaining the Bsc.Ost Hons degree in Osteopathy and the Degree in Physiotherapy
- Supervised osteopathic clinical practice starting from the 1st Academic Year
- Internal clinical internship and in accredited and prestigious structures
- Title with suitable characteristics to apply for registration in the Professional Register of Malta.
- In Italy it is possible to enroll in both professional registers.
- High school diploma
- 1st level Health Professions degree
- Degree in Physical Sciences
- Working Students
- University Diploma (ISEF)
Malta – San Julian
Osteopathic and Physiotherapeutic clinical internship in Malta